Xplor's history began 65 million years ago. When a 10 km-diameter
asteroid crossed through the Earth's atmosphere, stuck the Yucatan
Peninsula and put an end to an era, thus generating a series of changes
giving rise to new forms of life. For millions and millions of years,
nature sculpted the underground landscape of Xplor. Drop after drop
impressive stalagmites and stalactites began taking shape, which created
an impressive underground decoration along with fossils.
- Children must be at least five years to enjoy the park
- Children aged five to 11 years pay half the regular admission
- You must show a valid ID at the entrance to the park (children and adults)
- Xplor is open Monday to Saturday
IMPORTANT: In "high season" this tour is not refundable. The tour can not reagendarse less than 24 hours before the service, nor if you showed up at the right place and / or the agreed time
Children must be at least 5 to enter the Park. Children between 5 and 11 years of age will pay 50% off adult ticket price and must show official ID at the Park's ticket office.
Reservations cancelled 15 days or more prior to the scheduled day of visit are subject to an additional 20 % fee, from 14 to 4 prior to the scheduled day of visit are subject to an additional 50 % fee. All reservations cancelled 3 to 0 days before date of your visit or in case of no-show will not be reimbursed.
- 2 river circuits to paddle on Rafts.
- Two circuits with 14 Zip-lines.
- Travel along 6.2 mile through two circuits with Amphibious Vehicles.
- Swim along 430 yards in the Stalactite River.
- Unlimited energetic buffet.
- Unlimited snacks & beverages (chocolate and fresh-flavored water)
- Locker for two.
- Resting areas, dressing rooms and bathrooms.
- Equipment: Zip-lines: helmet and harness; Amphibious Vehicles: helmet and vehicle for two; Stalactite River Swim: helmet and life jacket; Rafts: helmet and paddles.