Xcaret is the most eco-archaeological famous park in the world. Dare to visit this nature's sacred paradise in the Riviera Maya.
Xcaret is an amazing archaeological park located in Riviera Maya, near to Cancun and Playa del Carmen in the Mexican Caribbean Sea. Enjoy this journey through the history of Mexico since pre-Hispanic times to the present day and be delighted by all the natural beauty; you will be an eyewitness of a pre-Hispanic ball game, a charro celebration, a Mexican cemetery, a coral reef aquarium, a butterfly pavilion moreover underground rivers, beaches and natural pools, have fun with countless activities that will make you live an unforgettable experiences. Come to Xcaret, one of the best Cancun tours.
Swim with dolphins and dare to live a unique experience, these playful, intelligent and sociable marine angels will surprise you. Jump into the turquoise waters, home to these wonderful marine species. “Unforgettable”!
At night, enjoy one of the most spectacular night shows, Mexico and the Mayan folklore represented through music, dances and color.
This tour is one of the things to do in Cancun you cannot miss.
Children Height Restriction
Children under 3 years old and 39 inches or less not paying for a ticket, will share a seat with their parents on the bus.
Children from 5 to 11 years old and 40 to 55 inches are required to pay a the children’s rate.
Children 12 years and older it will be required to pay the adult rate.
- Children under 4 are free.
- Children 5-11 pay half the adult ticket (required to present identification at the box office park).
- Children over 1.40 m but under 12 must present identification to prove their age.
- Reservations canceled 15 days or more before arrival date are subject to a penalty of 20%; 14 to 4 days a charge of 50% will apply. Reservations canceled 3 days or less before the date of arrival or in case of No Shows will not be refunded.
- You can not make the date change on the day of your visit.
- The rent snorkel equipment at a cost of $ 10 USD (requires a deposit of $ 20 USD).
- Access Area Plus facilities.
- Locker and use of snorkeling equipment.
- 1 Lunch buffet which includes a beer and unlimited beverages (soft drinks, juice and coffee) during your meal inside the restaurant.
- Shows, exhibitions and cultural tours.
- Water Activities in underground river.
- Beach access, inlet and natural pools.
- Life jackets and inner tubes.
- Lounge chairs, hammocks and lounge areas.
- Security bags to the river journey.
- Toilets, changing rooms and showers.
- Presentation "Xcaret Mexico Spectacular", a musical journey through the history of Mexico.
- Comfortable clothes
- Comfortable shoes
- Insect repellent (biodegradable)
- Sunscreen lotion (biodegradable)
- Sunglasses & hat
- Extra money (photos, souvenirs, tips and personal expenses)
- Waterproof Camera