Tour Chichén Itzá Deluxe
Tour Chichén Itzá Deluxe
X Adults $ 79 USD
X Childrens $ 52 USD
X Available Monday to Saturday
X Duration 12 HRS.
Experience the most amazing phenomena of Chichen Itza with Chichen Deluxe Tour, in which we take care of all luxury transportation, breakfast on board, drinks, food, and tickets to the archaeological site. You need bring only want to have fun and learn about the culture.
Find out the secrets that surround the enigmatic architecture Chichén Itzá; admires his most famous relic, dedicated to Kukulcan Pyramid, testimony to the degree of mathematical and astronomical precision achieved by the culture. Even today surprising events occur! As the descent of Kukulcan at the equinox, and the mysterious sound effects that you will discover along with certified guide.
Then take in the beauty of the Mayan cenote Zací in Valladolid and ends your adventure with a buffet meal including drinks in the beautiful Casona de Valladolid, with over 70 dishes of the Yucatan cuisine like roasted suckling pig, the pok chuk and fish the Tikinxik.
Enjoy the most complete tour to Chichen Itza with Chichen Tour Deluxe.
- Tour Deluxe round trip transportation from your hotel.
- Gourmet breakfast on board.
- Walk the main buildings of Chichén Itzá accompanied by a certified guide, using the radio guidance system with headphones.
- Discover the natural beauty of the Mayan cenote Zací in Valladolid.
- Delight yourself with over 70 traditional Yucatan dishes and specialties of Mexican cuisine in the Casona de Valladolid.
Terms and Conditions
- The outputs of Tour Deluxe Chichen are Monday to Saturday, hours depend on the location of your hotel.
- Using video camera inside the archaeological site, pay an extra tax is not included in the tour price.
- Children under 4 are free.
- Children 5-11 pay half the adult ticket (required to present identification when addressing transportation).
- Children over 1.40 m but under 12 must present identification to prove their age when boarding.
- Reservations canceled 15 days or more before arrival date are subject to a penalty of 20%; of 4-14 days, a charge of 50% will apply. Reservations canceled 3 days or less before the date of arrival or in case of No Shows will not be refunded.
- You can not make the date change the day of the tour.
- Transfer round trip from hotels located in Cancun, Playa del Carmen or Riviera Maya.
- Luxury transportation round trip panoramic bus with air conditioning and bathrooms.
- Gourmet breakfast aboard the bus, consisting of a baguette, natural juice, muffin and coffee.
- Cold towel.
- Access to the archaeological site of Chichen Itza.
- Water bottle and bottle holder for the archaeological zone.
- Chichen Itza tour with certified bilingual guide (about 1.15 h, and approximately 1 hour free time in the archaeological area).
- Hearing Aid Device Radio Guide.
- Soft drinks, water and beer to finish the tour.
- Visit the Mayan cenote Zací in Valladolid (no swimming activity).
- Food buffet with specialties from Yucatan and unlimited in the restaurant La Casona de Valladolid drinks.
What to bring
- You must bring printed proof of purchase of the tour.
- Use cool clothing and comfortable walking shoes.
- Bring hat, and sunglasses.
- Confirm the time and place of departure of the Tour to Chichen Itza.
- Use sunscreen and insect repellent free of the following chemicals: Benzophenone, Etilhexila, Homosalate, octyl methoxycinnamate, octyl salicylate, Octinoxate, Oxybenzone, Butyl methoxydibenzoylmethane.
- Bring cash or card to buy souvenirs and personal expenses.
Watch the suggested tours or you can also view all our tours
Isla mujeres and swim whith Dolphins