Tour Chichén Itzá Classic
Tour Chichén Itzá Classic
X Adults $ 47 USD
X Childrens $ 40 USD
X Available Monday to Saturday
X Duration 12 HRS.
Meet the stories and lives a memorable experience this wonder of the modern world; witness the astronomical and mathematical precision of its buildings, and experience the amazing sound effects in key locations that the certificate will guide you indicate.
Vibra with mysticism of the Sacred Cenote Azul in Ik\'Kil, while swimming in the refreshing waters, and conclude your visit with the delights of the cuisine of Yucatán.
Travel with Chichen Classic and become the hero of your own story.
- Round trip transportation from your hotel.
- Walk Chichén Itzá accompanied by a certified guide.
- Cool off in the Sacred Cenote Ik Kil Blue.
- Delight in the buffet lunch.
Terms and Conditions
- The outputs of Chichen Classic Tour are Monday to Saturday, hours depend on the location of your hotel.
- Takes about 12 hours including transfer time.
- Excludes rental lockers and life in the cenote.
- Children under 4 are free.
- Children 5-11 pay half the adult ticket (required to present identification when addressing transportation).
- Children over 1.40 m but under 12 must present identification to prove their age when boarding.
- Reservations canceled 15 days or more before arrival date are subject to a penalty of 20%; of 4-14 days, a charge of 50% will apply. Reservations canceled 3 days or less before the date of arrival or in case of No Shows will not be refunded.
- You can not make the date change the day of the tour.
- Transfer round trip from hotels located in Cancun, Playa del Carmen or Riviera Maya.
- Panoramic bus with air conditioning and bathroom.
- A bottle of water to the archaeological site.
- Access to the archaeological site of Chichen Itza bilingual certified guide.
- Visit the Sacred Cenote Azul in Ik\'Kil (45 min for swimming activity).
- Use of facilities in the Sacred Cenote Azul in Ik\'Kil (lockers and lifeguard at extra cost).
- Food buffet at Restaurant Ik\'Kil (drinks extra cost).
What to bring
- You must bring printed proof of purchase of the tour.
- Use cool clothing and comfortable walking shoes.
- Bring hat, and sunglasses.
- Bring swimsuit, towel and a change of clothes for the visit to the cenote.
- Confirm the time and place of departure of your transportation.
- Use sunscreen and insect repellent free of the following chemicals: Benzophenone, Etilhexila, Homosalate, octyl methoxycinnamate, octyl salicylate, Octinoxate, Oxybenzone, Butyl methoxydibenzoylmethane.
- Bring cash or card for drinks, souvenirs and personal expenses.
Watch the suggested tours or you can also view all our tours