This island eight miles long (5 miles) through wide (0.3 miles) sits just six miles from the northeast coast of Cancun. If you want a break from the hectic pace of Cancun, Isla Mujeres is a refreshing option. "Island" as it is affectionately called, attracted international attention for its exceptional costs. The clear, warm water abundant in marine life, reefs and caves attracted Jacques Cousteau, who came guided by the legendary diver Local RamÃ³n Bravo .A best option is the area adjacent to the runway, just south of city. Most island residents live diving and fishing. They are very hospitable hosts for both day visitors and overnight guests.
The Marine Park GarrafÃ³n is a popular beach and ideal for swimming site. There you can snorkel, mountain hiking, ziplining, swimming with dolphins, kayak tours, diving or snorkeling. The site also features dining establishments and showers.
- This is a 100% family tour
- The recommended minimum age is 5 years
- The output of this tour is in the spring of Caribbean Carnival, located at Km 6.5 Boulevard Kukulcan, in the Playa Tortugas in the Hotel Zone of Cancun, at 10:00 am. You must arrive 30 minutes before departure of the ship, at least
- Maritime Transportation
- Food and Beverage
- Beach club.
- showers, palapas and more....
- Sun block
- Comfortable clothes
- Money should you decide to go shopping downtown, rent a scooter or golf cart or take a tour of optional snorkel.