The sun and the Caribbean Sea in the Beach Club Dolphin Discovery!
Experience a beautiful, bright day at the Beach Club Dolphin Discovery in Isla Mujeres, surrounded by the turquoise waters of the Caribbean Sea, just 20 minutes by boat from Cancun.
Observe and live an exciting encounter with stingrays and sharks, swim with dolphins, practice kayak, learn about Mexican culture and way of life, ride a bike until the turtle sanctuary, visit the quaint downtown Isla Mujeres and explore North Beach, one of the most beautiful places in the Caribbean.
Then enjoy a delicious buffet lunch and open bar at our Beach Club. Take your time and relax all day under the shade of palm trees.
Adults (+ 1.42 m.)
* Children (91 cm -. 1.41 m.)
* Toddlers (1 yr 90 cm.) FREE
* Young children should participate in the company of a paying adult.
- To participate in the Dolphin Encounter program the minimum age is one year and can wear a lifejacket.
- Children who measure up to 90 cm. Free participate in this program. This promotion applies only on request by email to (email@example.com) or telephone (01-800-212-9225). Please do not include the (the) child (ren) free on the reservation, no reimbursements once made the charge.
- Children 1-7 years can participate with a paying adult over 18 years.
- Meeting Point, travel Cancun-Isla Mujeres.
- Arrive at Dolphin Discovery Beach Club.
- Breakfast restaurant location.
- Dolphin Encounter.
- Fantasy Snorkel (sharks and rays).
- Visit to downtown Isla Mujeres
- Food buffet.
- Bike Tour
- Sleep Time.
- Return, trip to Isla Mujeres-Cancun.
- Remember to use biodegradable blocker to protect your skin, the environment and marine species.
- Bring towels, cash for taxis, shopping, etc.