Cozumel is a Mexican island, the third largest and second most populous country. It is located southeast of Mexico, Caribbean Sea, sixty-two miles from Cancun and is (along with the inland enclaves Calica and Xel-Ha) one of the ten municipalities of the state of Quintana Roo.
The Snorkel Tour in Cozumel includes drinks on board and a beer per person, including equipment.
- Children 0-4 years free but have not been assigned seat in transport.
- Children rates apply for ages 5 to 11 years
- Tour duration may vary depending on the weather conditions and traffic.
- Maritime transportation
- Food and Beverages in the two destinations
- Bilingual guide throughout the land and maritime transportation.
- Snorkel Tour in Cozumel with equipment and drinks included.
- Wear light clothing and comfortable shoes.
- Bring sunglasses.
- Bring a hat or cap.
- Also bring: Swimsuit, towel, money for extras.