Chichen ItzÃ¡ - Isla Mujeres
Chichen ItzÃ¡ - Isla Mujeres
X Adults $ 94 USD
X Childrens $ 77 USD
X Available Everyday 7:30
X Duration All HRS.
Enjoy this attractive tour, where you can enjoy two of the natural wonders of the world.
Chichen Itza is an ancient Mayan city, located in the city of Tinum, Yucatan. Mostly known for the pyramid temple of Kukulcan, Chichen Itza city has several attractive more.
Since to climb and take pictures at the Temple of Kukulcan, to the Temple of the Warriors of the 100 columns (a real ancient Maya pantheon), as having the famous observatory, the sacred cenote, which supplies water to the region, and golf ball game.
Isla Mujeres is a must for anyone visiting the Mayan Riviera, just 30 minutes from Cancun and Playa del Carmen 45, this island in the Caribbean Sea natural attraction offers a beautiful stretch of white sandy beaches, a beautiful view view the Caribbean Sea or Cancun, and the appeal of being able to walk across the island to walk, bicycle or rented car low speed. Likewise, there are several tour and travel on the island, such as swimming with dolphins, jet skis, or visit the underwater museum island.
â€¢ Round trip from your hotel.
â€¢ ChichÃ©n ItzÃ¡ travels accompanied by a certified guide.
â€¢ Cool off in the Sacred Blue Cenote Ik Kil.
â€¢ Delight in the buffet lunch.
â€¢ Enjoy a comfortable journey and knows the island of Isla Mujeres.
Terms and Conditions
- It does not include income locker and life in the cenote.
- Children under 4 are free.
- Children 5-11 pay half the adult ticket (necessary to present identification when boarding transportation).
- Children over 1.40 m but under 12 must present identification to prove their age at the time of boarding.
- Reservations canceled 15 days or more before the arrival date are subject to a penalty of 20%; 4 to 14 days a charge of 50% will apply. Reservations canceled 3 days or less before arrival, or if not reach, will not be refunded.
- You can not make the date change the day of the tour.
- Round trip transfer from hotels located in Cancun, Playa del Carmen or Riviera Maya.
- Panoramic bus with air conditioning and bathroom.
- A bottle of water to the archaeological site.
- Access to the archaeological site of Chichen Itza with certified bilingual guide.
- Visit to the Sacred Cenote Azul in Ik'Kil (45 min for swimming activity).
- Use of facilities in the Sacred Cenote Azul in Ik'Kil (lockers and lifeguards at extra cost).
- Food Buffet at the Restaurant Ik'Kil (drinks extra cost).
- Trip to Isla Mujeres, with exploration of the island, either on foot, by bicycle or by car (additional fees apply)
What to bring
- You must bring proof of purchase printed tour.
- Use cool clothing and comfortable walking shoes.
- Bring a hat or cap and sunglasses.
- Bring swimsuit, towel and a change of clothes for the visit to the cenote.
- Confirm the time and place of departure of your transportation.
- Use sunscreen and insect repellent free of the following chemicals: benzophenone, Etilhexila, Homosalate, octyl methoxycinnamate, octyl salicylate, Octinoxate, Oxybenzone, Butyl methoxydibenzoylmethane.
- Bring cash or card for drinks, souvenirs and personal expenses.
Watch the suggested tours or you can also view all our tours
Isla mujeres and swim whith Dolphins